The Examinations Board is responsible for all matters regarding examinations, including graduation.
- Dr. Benno van den Berg (chair, 2020–2023)
- Dr. Ekaterina Shutova (2018–2021)
- Prof. dr. Yde Venema (2017–2020)
- Dr. Christian Schaffner (2020–2023)
- Dr. Maria Aloni (2020-2023)
- Dr. Helle Hvid Hansen (2021–2024)
All formal requests to the examencommissie should be emailed to Tanja Kassenaar at mol-illc at uva.nl.
The Admissions Board is responsible for the admissions to the Master of Logic and the Logic Year.
All formal requests to the Admissions Board should be emailed to Benedikt Löwe at mol-illc at uva.nl.
The opleidingscommissie (OC) is a committee consisting of both staff and students that is responsible for the quality of teaching. The student members of the OC also form the MoL Room Committee.
- Dr. Nick Bezhanishvili (staff, chair)
- Prof. dr. Ulle Endriss (staff)
- Dr. Ronald de Haan (staff)
- Dr. Marieke Schouwstra (staff)
- Rodrigo Almeida (student)
- Simon Vonlanthen (student)
- Hugh Mee Wong (student)
- Martijn Brehm (student)
The official secretary of the OC Logic is:
- Philemon Huising (student)
The secretary can be reached at secretary.oc.logic at gmail.com
The main task of the OC is to ensure the quality of the Master of Logic (MoL). The OC advises the program director on various regulations and policy making inside the Master of Logic. Most of the work is spent on evaluating the individual courses as well as the MoL as a whole. Furthermore, there are working groups investigating various issues such as the 8-8-4 system or the recent developments at the FGW.
The OC meets regularly, at least 4 times a year. If you have any quality concerns regarding teaching, mentoring etc. in the MoL, feel free to contact the whole OC at oclogic-science at uva.nl or approach any OC member individually.
The main task of the Advisory Board is to give advice about the quality of the programme and its alignment with respect to what is demanded by the professional field (academia and non-academia).
- Thomas Icard, Stanford University
- Annemieke Reijngoud, McKinsey & Company
- Yanjing Wang, Peking University