The opleidingscommissie (OC) is a committee consisting of both staff and students that is responsible for the quality of teaching. The student members of the OC also form the MoL Room Committee.
- Dr. Christian Schaffner (staff, chair)
- Dr. Nick Bezhanishvili (staff)
- Dr. Elsbeth Brouwer (staff)
- Dr. Ulle Endriss (staff)
- Max van den Broek (student)
- Robert Passmann (student)
- Flavio Tisi (student)
- Morwenna Hoeks (student)
The main task of the OC is to ensure the quality of the Master of Logic (MoL). The OC advises the program director on various regulations and policy making inside the Master of Logic. Most of the work is spent on evaluating the individual courses as well as the MoL as a whole. Furthermore, there are working groups investigating various issues such as the 8-8-4 system or the recent developments at the FGW.
The OC meets regularly, at least 4 times a year. If you have any quality concerns regarding teaching, mentoring etc. in the MoL, feel free to contact the whole OC at oclogic-science at uva.nl or approach any OC member individually.
The Examinations Board is responsible for all matters regarding examinations, including admissions and graduation.
- Dr. Tejaswini Deoskar (2017–2020)
- Prof. dr. Benedikt Löwe (chair; 2010–2018)
- Dr. Floris Roelofsen (2015–2018)
- Dr. Katrin Schulz (2016–2019)
- Prof. dr. Yde Venema (2017–2020)
- Prof. dr. Ronald de Wolf (2014–2020)
- Prof. dr. Christel Baier (2015–2018)
All formal requests to the examencommissie should be emailed to Tanja Kassenaar at mol-illc at uva.nl.